Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Friendsss

I am very skeptical...

I think i make friends with pple quite easily... and i trust pple a tad too easily sometime...

Recently.. a friend suddenly like become very clse to me.. asking me out and whatsapping me alot of things...

Asking me abt bf stuffss... asking me to movies...

And 死不死。。让我读到一个article in cleo.

Quote" B4 you go ard raving to everyone abt her, and planning holidays with her, its best for you to pay attention to the dynamics of the friendship. How did a distant acquaintance turn into yr closest chum? Did a genuine friendship develop natuarally?"

" The 1st sign something is off is when she seems to like everything you do. NO it isnt fate, its her playing fake"

Opss... this sound frightening....

" The best way to avoid befriending such pple is to take it slow."
" Pple who spent all their time trying to befriend someone just so they can use and betray them might get what they are after for now, but they will be left with no one to reminisece abt the past and laugh abt the good ol' time."

Mayb i am too sensitive.. Mayb i think too much.. BUT i was hurt by friends b4 in the past.. and is hurt very badly... mayb that explains why i am sometime weary now.

No comments: